Christmas may still be weeks away, but the madness that is holiday shopping has already begun. If you’re looking for a unique gift that’s unexpected + perfect for everyone on your list, your search ends here.
- For the chef of the group, pick up a copy of Bruce Moffett Cooks: A New England Chef In a New South Kitchen. With 120 recipes from his award-winning restaurants, it’s really a gift for you too – and available on Amazon for only $21.00.
- Varuni Napoli sells cannoli kits with everything needed to create your own cannoli in the comfort of your home for only $40. They also sell imported Italian ingredients at their Midtown location such as GustaRosso DOP Certified San Marzano tomatoes + black truffle oil – yum!
- Bellina Alimentari, Atlanta’s beloved Italian spot, has a few gift basket options for those looking to bring Italy into their kitchen. Their Pasta Night basket is $38, Pizza Night is $26, the Italian Trio is $25 + the ultimate Italian Pantry basket goes for $85. All are available in their shop located in Ponce City Market.
- For the adrenaline junkie in your life, treat them to something spooktacular from America’s #1 haunt! NETHERWORLD offers escape rooms, laser tag, gift cards, and a gift shop full of ghastly goodies for the scare-seeker in your life.
- For shopping, head to Larkin on Memorial or Vinings Jubilee for everything you would need!
- Spice up your gift card game with a gift that satisfies the palate. Mission + Market in Buckhead, Aziza in Westside Provisions, or Bon Ton in Midtown are all great options.
Need even more ideas? Head to our website for a full list of clients for more inspiration. Happy shopping!
- Share on