One of the best parts of working in Atlanta has to be the BeltLine. Wrapping through + around the city, the walkable path gives access to dozens of restaurants, bars + other attractions. Thankfully, many of the spots on the BeltLine have opened back up with safety measures in place + some even offer outdoor patios. See below for our team’s top picks of BeltLine stops!
- Bellina Alimentari – When we say, no one does pasta better, we mean it. It’s inside of Ponce City Market too which is an added bonus.
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare – Trust us… just go.
- Rina – Just off Ponce, this Middle Eastern spot is the perfect option for any meal, any time of day. They’re open now + are following many precautions to ensure a safe experience, such as their open patio.
- Varuni Napoli – Their Krog Street Market location is open for business + their new sandwiches are worth the trip.
- Victory Sandwich Bar – Their location in Inman Park is right off the BeltLine + one of our team’s go-tos.
- Wonderkid – Located in Atlanta Dairies, this gem is a short walk off the BeltLine + offers King of Pops soft serve ice cream, delicious diner food + even cocktails to go.
If you weren’t hungry before, we bet you are now (so are we). Make sure to check these out on your next BeltLine adventure!
- Share on