With 90-degree days and blazing sun outside, it’s hard not to crave an ice cold beer and National IPA Day on August 1 is the perfect excuse to quench your thirst. The craft beer scene has been booming in Atlanta for the last several years and it shows no sign of stopping anytime soon so #team360 has rounded up some of our local favorites to help you ring in the day!
- Bright Day Coming, Three Taverns Brewing
- Tropicalia, Creature Comforts
- Basement IPA, Scofflaw Brewing Co.
- Wise Blood IPA, Wild Heaven Beer
- Lay Low, Monday Night Brewing
- Dream Pillows, Sceptre Brewing Arts
Pro Tip: Beer lovers, keep your eyes out for the opening of Three Tavern’s new brewery, Imaginarium, located in Atlanta Dairies! They are sure to be delivering some great brews once they open.
- Share on