Team 360 loves pets… our favorite furry friend, Morton, even makes occasional visits to the office! With the Fourth of July coming up, we thought we’d share an important article featured in the most recent Atlanta 100 E-newsletter. Take a look below, and be sure to subscribe to the E-newsletter if you haven’t already.
More pets get lost on July 4th than any other day. While people find the festivities exciting, the sights and sounds of fireworks are terrifying and disorienting to most animals. Follow these tips, and more here, to keep your four-legged furry friends safe:
- Keep pets INSIDE your home with doors and windows securely closed.
- Provide a safe place to hide, preferably in an interior room.
- Turn on TV or music, and draw curtains and blinds, to help muffle loud noises.
- Keep them busy and distracted with toys.
- Comfort them by petting, hugging and talking in a soothing voice.
- Share on