If there is one thing Team 360 knows, it can be tough creating original content at times. We’ve been there enough to have developed a list of helpful tips for how to break through a creative rut.
- Brainstorm like crazy. Toss out ALL of your ideas, and see what sticks.
- Go for a walk. Studies have shown that walking and fresh air improve(removed the s) creative thinking.
- Seek out inspiration. Inspiration can be found in almost anything.
- Move around. Work out of a coffee shop, sit in a different part of the office, or put some headphones in with upbeat music to get the juices flowing.
- Always collaborate and ask for advice from peers. At 360, we always like to mix it up, and work together in the conference room.
- Share on