If you’re reading this, chances are you’re working from home. Workers all across America have transitioned into an at-home work lifestyle + although it sounds nice, you know as well as I do that it can be challenging. Below are some of our top tips + advice to be productive while at home.
- Get up + get ready. Jeans aren’t necessary but at least take the time to change out of your pajamas, grab some coffee + have your normal(ish) morning routine.
- Work your normal office hours if you can. Whether it’s 8-4, 9-5, or 10-6, try to stick to what you were doing before. As much normalcy as possible can help with productivity.
- Stay connected. Talk to your team, your family, your pets + even yourself. Too much communication isn’t possible when working at home.
- Take a drive or a walk. Even though we can’t go out during this time, you can still escape the four walls of your home. In fact, we encourage you to (a safe, 6 feet distance away from others).
- Finally, have patience with yourself + with others. Everyone is doing the best they can + the kinder we are to others, the more your work will thrive!
We hope these tips helps you stay sane for the next few weeks. We’re sending lots of love from #team360.
- Share on