New Year’s Eve is a time for good company, good food and even better champagne! This year in Atlanta, you have a plethora of options – so, how do you choose? We wanted to make the decision easy for you, so we included a list of some of our top picks of where to ring in the new decade. See below:
- Aziza is hosting a special New Year’s Eve Celebration complete with a 4-course tasting menu, inspired cocktails and music – and a champagne toast to top it all off. For full details, visit their website. Click here to make your reservation today.
- Come enjoy a low-key evening with a tropical flair this year at Bon Ton and experience that Big Easy lifestyle. Stay tuned and follow their Instagram for more details.
- The Lawrence is hosting their annual NYE dinner special where guests can enjoy delicious food and their exotic seasonal cocktails. More details will be announced soon – follow them on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing! As an added bonus, The Lawrence will be hosting a New Year’s Day brunch!
- Miracle on Highland is encouraging guests to keep spreading the yuletide fun at Miracle on Highland’s New Year’s Eve Party at Parish. Your ticket includes an open bar featuring Miracle’s famous holiday cocktails, music by Rare Form Crew, and a Southern all-you-can-eat buffet. For more details and tickets, click here.
- Mission + Market is offering two seatings for their special New Year’s Eve celebration – both of which will feature a decadent 3-course tasting menu prepared by Chef Ian Winslade. The late seating will include one complimentary drink ticket to toast the New Year. After the late seating, the party will move to the lounge where guests can enjoy a champagne tower, party hats and streamers to keep it festive and half-priced bottles of bubbles will be offered to enjoy until the ball officially drops. For more details and to make your reservation, visit their website.
If you happen to be in Charlotte when ringing in the New Year, check out what our client, Moffett Restaurant Group, has going on.
- Barrington’s, Chef Bruce Moffett’s flagship restaurant, will be cooking up a special New Year’s Eve dinner at this classic Charlotte eatery with dishes like Wild Mushroom Soup, Vodka Cured Salmon, and even a special wine list. The meal will be $75 per person (tax and 20% gratuity not included). Reservations can be made via Resy.
- Good Food on Montford was recently named one of the top places to dine in Charlotte by The New York Times, so why not ring in 2020 here with a delicious dinner! Details including price and menu to be announced – check their website for updates. Reservations can be made via Resy.
- NC Red, a comfort food hot spot (both the seafood and fried chicken kind), will be preparing a special four-course New Year’s Eve dinner with an Amuse Bouche for $55 per person (tax and 20% gratuity not included). Stay tuned for more details on their website. Reservations can be made via Resy.
- Stagioni is offering an Italian style New Year with dishes like Crispy Fried Oysters with Sunchoke Puree and Shaved Truffle or Parmesan Risotto. Reservations can be made via Resy and cost $85 per person (tax and 20% gratuity not included).
Cheers from our 360 family to yours!
- Share on