Spring (and patio season) is officially here in Atlanta, and we’re loving it.
Patios are the perfect place to catch some rays, sip on a tasty beverage and share a delicious meal with friends, and Atlanta has some of the best. From restaurants to hotels, there’s no shortage of sunny spots to enjoy.
Here are our top picks:
- Varuni Napoli – Midtown
- Ladybird – Old Fourth Ward
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Inman Park
- Empire State South – Midtown
- Six Feet Under – Grant Park
- The Lawrence – Midtown
- Bellina Alimentari – Ponce City Market
- Hotel Clermont – Ponce De Leon Avenue
- 9 Mile Station – Ponce City Market
- Mission + Market – Buckhead
Read more stories like this by subscribing to The Atlanta 100.
- Share on