Everyone knows that Friendsgiving is basically a national holiday at this point. The day spun off of Thanksgiving + is a chance to spend time with friends and eat even more delicious food. This year, we asked our team their favorite dishes + tips on how to navigate Friendsgiving amidst COVID-19. See below for the details!
- Try doing a virtual Friendsgiving breakfast or coffee zoom with friends. This is great for friends who live in different areas + are planning around the hectic holidays.
- Create a fun evite if you’re doing a virtual hang to garner excitement around the event.
- Make this mac-n-cheese. Trust us.
- A festival cocktail is always a great contribution. These Apple Cider Margaritas are a perfect place to start.
- An outdoor, socially distanced potluck picnic is another great idea to Friendsgiving safely.
- To impress your dessert-loving friends, make this Chocolate Mousse.
If you need even more recipe ideas for Friendsgiving, check out this article in The Atlanta 100. Happy Friendsgiving!
- Share on