The end of 2020 is approaching + with it comes the end of Harry Norman, REALTORS 90th year in business. That’s right – 90 years of luxury + exceptional service in our city. Despite COVID-19, the luxury Real Estate agency has done a phenomenal job of straying true to their values, putting clients first + showing us what luxury can really mean. See below for some of their most exciting press hits this year.
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle spotlighted Harry Norman within the Atlanta Realtors Association top producers.
- When COVID-19 hit, Atlanta Intown Paper asked Harry Norman agent Carolyn Calloway how the market would adjust.
- Women’s Business Daily featured + interviewed President and CEO Jenni Bonura.
- The Wall Street Journal included Harry Norman in a piece on the luxury rental market.
- Atlanta Braves former catcher Brian McCann’s property was featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Simply Buckhead featured Harry Norman’s 90th year legacy.
- Last but not least, Jenni Bonura was chosen to receive one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Most Admired CEO Awards.
Of course, these are just a handful of hundreds of wonderful milestones in this 90th year of legacy. We can’t wait to see what the next 90 bring!
- Share on