If you live in Grant Park or frequent Memorial Drive, you know the area is booming. With new spots popping up monthly, there are plenty of delicious dining options to choose from.
Paces Properties’ Larkin on Memorial has been a one-stop center for the neighbors of Grant Park, Ormewood Park, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown, East Atlanta + more for a number of years, and now more than ever the development offers every type of cuisine you may be in the mood for. Here are our top dining picks at Larkin on Memorial if you’re in the area (and if you’re not, make your way over asap!):
- Grant Park Market – Not only does Grant Park Market offer a carefully curated selection for all your grocery needs, but also tasty cuisine from its in-house restaurant, Gather. Curbside grocery pickup + online ordering for Gather are currently available.
- Firepit Pizza Tavern – Comfort food at its finest…Firepit offers mouthwatering pizzas, sandwiches + more and is open for dine, takeout + delivery.
- Full Commission – Whether you’re on-the-go or want to dine inside or on the patio, Full Commission is the spot for coffee + pastries in the morning.
- Kale Me Crazy – There are days where we just need something healthy, and Kale Me Crazy is the go-to. Whether its cleanses, salads, acai bowls or cold pressed juices, get your detox on at Kale Me Crazy.
- Ramen Station – There’s nothing better than warm + creamy ramen on a cold day. Takeout is always a good idea and Ramen Station’s online ordering is fast + simple.
- Woodward & Park – New to the scene, Woodward & Park opened in September and Chef Dan Brown is cooking up all the things to make this neighborhood bistro a true delight. The restaurant offers inside + patio dining for those who are comfortable and also curbside takeout.
- Share on