Over the past few years, the Grant Park area + Memorial Drive has become a hot spot for the latest restaurants, places to hang out, and more! Larkin on Memorial is no exception – the Paces Properties development has been a one-stop center for neighboring communities. Since opening in 2017, Larkin has experienced a few changes. The most exciting one yet is a new restaurant making its debut in late 2023 – Birdcage. The Latin-inspired restaurant, backed by Chef Leslie Cohen, is set to open in late 2023, and will be located across the street from another restaurant by Cohen – Firepit Pizza Tavern.
As we wait for Birdcage to open, here is our must-check-out list to visit when you’re in the neighborhood:
- Firepit Pizza Tavern – All your favorite comfort foods in one place! Firepit offers tasty pizzas, sandwiches + more.
- Kale Me Crazy – Fuel your body with nutrient-packed goodness with cleanses, salads, acai bowls, or pressed juices.
- Ramen Station – Name something better than warm ramen on a cold or rainy day. We’ll wait. Ramen Station has all the classics, from poke bowls to steamed pork buns.
- Grant Park Market – Shop from a selection of curated groceries + dine at its in-house eatery, Gather.
- Vibe Ride – Elevate your fitness game with high-energy indoor cycle rides.
- Squash Blossom Boutique – The place to shop for earthy + whimsical women’s fashion.
Read more on Birdcage in this recent article from Atlanta Eater. For more openings + happenings at Larkin on Memorial, follow along on Instagram and Facebook.
- Share on