Work hard, play hard…and shop harder this Black Friday! Many of our clients are one-stop-shops this holiday season, providing ease, convenience and the ability to find the perfect something for everyone in your circle. Check out some of our top picks below and keep your eyes peeled for some Black Friday deals that have yet to be announced.
- Atlanta Dairies: Young Blood offers a variety of beautifully created floral arrangements and dainty pieces of jewelry like necklaces + bracelets. Proper Wax is a candle lover’s haven with a carefully curated selection to choose from. Paradiso Plant Shop has everything you need for the green thumb on your list, and City Champion offers fun graphic tees + more merch paying homage to the city we call home, Atlanta.
- Happy Mango: From books to strollers, toys + more, Happy Mango is Atlanta’s best eco-friendly baby boutique. Shop the store’s limited-time-only holiday boxes featuring the exclusive Southern Alphabet Series onesies. Pairing beloved Southern foods with their corresponding letters, these adorable onesies span the alphabet from A for Andouille to Z for Zipper Peas. Visit Happy Mango in Kirkwood and online.
- Larkin on Memorial: Surprise your loved with one with a gift card to Lush Nail Bar, threads from Squash Blossom, or their first ride at Vibe Ride.
- Sunnyland Farms: Whether on the hunt for a holiday gift box or gift tin of goodies or individual items, Sunnyland Farms, a Georgia pecan farm, has a selection of roasted nuts, handmade candies, cakes + more that are perfect for the foodie in your life or even as a corporate gift.
- Vinings Jubilee: From designer denim and trendy clothing at Hemline Vinings, facials and laser hair removal treatments at Dermani Med Spa, timeless pieces of jewelry at ETC. East, and manis/pedis at Sugarcoat, there’s no doubt that you’ll be able to find something for everyone on your list!
- Want to treat someone to a day out in town? Snag them tickets to a Fernbank exhibition and a gift card for dinner at one of Atlanta’s many delicious dining spots like Atlas, The Garden Room, Varuni Napoli, Atlanta Dairies’ Wonderkid, Vinings Jubilee’s SOHO or Paces & Vine, or Larkin on Memorial’s Woodward & Park or Full Commission.
- Share on