On the heels of Hop the Station, more outdoor Atlantic Station events are headed your way! As Atlanta gets warmer, the events at Atlantic Station are getting cooler. From Easter festivities to the Georgia Craft Brewers Festival, Atlantic Station is your ticket to entertainment and major celebrations this month. With something for everyone, be sure to put one of these incredible events on the agenda this April:
- Sunday, April 16: Learn how to save a life with CPR at the National Two Step CPR event hosted by The National Two Step CPR Board of Directors and Emory University.
- Every Wednesday: Head to the Atlantic Green every Wednesday for FREE Lunch Time Jazz from 12-2 pm, featuring Jazz artist Karen Bryant! Get your lunch delivered to your spot on the Green from an on-site restaurant by one of the Atlantic Station concierges!
- Every Wednesday: Wellness Wednesday is back with FREE outdoor workout classes every week on the Green from 6:30-7:30 pm. Classes are free but registration is required.
- April 19 – FUEL with Rob Owens
- April 26 – Salsa with Salsalanta
- Every Weekend: Every Saturday from 11-9 pm and Sundays from 12-7 pm, check out Atlantic Station Creator’s Market, featuring festive art, jewelry, couture and more, all while supporting the makers of the South.
For more details on Atlantic Station offerings, click here. Can’t wait to see y’all at Atlantic Station this month!
- Share on