With the arrival of June, the days start to stretch out longer and it becomes the perfect time to take part in Atlantic Station’s summer activities. Check out what’s happening below.
- Thursday, June 1 & Thursday, June 22: Make outdoor movie viewing a new tradition this summer at Atlantic Station’s Screen on the Green. Gather the whole family to enjoy a showing under the stars of Hugo (2011) on June 1 and Michell’s vs The Machines on June 22.
- Thursday, June 8 & Friday, June 16 & Friday, June 23: Experience the action of The Professional Fighters League (PFL) MMA this month live at OTE Arena! Visit here for tickets and more info!
- Friday, June 9 & Saturday, June 10: Join us for Midnight Market, an all-night happy hour for foodies who love to eat, drink, and dance!
- Tuesday, June 13: TOT SPOT – Dive UNDER THE SEA WITH ARIEL + enjoy playtime and crafts hosted by our Littlest Mermaid friend, Ariel.
- Sunday, June 17: Meet artist Karen Anderson Singer + a check out the Tiny Doors Studio on the third Saturday of every month from 10 a.m.-3 p.m
- Every Wednesday: Grab your workout buddy and get ready to enjoy FREE outdoor wellness + fitness classes on Wellness Wednesdays.
- Wednesday, June 7 – Sound Bath | Yoga
- Wednesday, June 14 – Effect Fitness
- Wednesday, June 21 – FUEL with Rob Owens
- Wednesday, June 28 – Salsa with Salsalanta
- Every Wednesday: Grab a bite from one of our delicious restaurants and meet us in the Green for Lunch Time Jazz.
- Every Weekend: Shop festive art, jewelry, couture and more and celebrate Atlanta’s unstoppable creativity at the Creator’s Market.
For more details on Atlantic Station offerings, view the press release here.
- Share on