We’re beyond thrilled to be adding Fernbank to our client roster just in time for its newest exhibit debut. Join Fernbank for a special opening day event celebrating the exhibit “Antarctic Dinosaurs” on Saturday, Oct. 9 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Come along on an Antarctic expedition and explore all the fossils, take in a dino-talk, meet the featured paleontologist and paleobotanist, and more.
Saturday’s activities include…
- Antarctic Dinosaurs Exhibit (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- “Dinosaurs of Antarctica” Movie (Showings at 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.)
- Meet the “Dinosaurs of Antarctica” Explorers with Paleontologists Dr. Nathan Smith and Dr. Patty Ryberg (10:30-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-1:30 p.m.)
- Fossil Hunting Discoveries with Dr. Patty Ryberg (11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.)
- Let’s Talk Dinos – see fossils, models and more! (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Antarctic Explorer Photo-Op (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Cool Creations – discover fun facts and color illustrations of some of Antarctica’s coolest residents (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
The “Antarctic Dinosaurs” exhibit is included with general admission and is free for Fernbank members. Timed, online tickets are required in advance at FernbankMuseum.org at $20 for adults, $19 for seniors and $18 for children*. Film tickets can be purchased for an additional $6.95 per guest.
The “Antarctic Dinosaurs” will run from Oct. 9, 2021 to Jan. 2, 2022. For more information on the special opening day event, exhibit and film, view our press release here.
- Share on