Have no fear, May is here! With schools getting out and the weather heating up, we can’t wait to be outside all season long. Check out these events at Atlantic Station this month!
- Friday, May 5: Celebrate Cinco de Drinko at Azotea Cantina! Enjoy $9 House Margaritas, $7 Tequila shots, a live DJ and more!
- Saturday, May 6: Participate in March of Dimes March for Babies event to raise awareness for research, education and programs to improve the health of mothers and babies.
- Tuesday, May 9: Tot Spot Fire Safety is the perfect destination for your littles to learn about fire safety on the Green!
- Saturday, May 13: Tapas N’ Taps Festival offers up some ATL foodie fun, with dancing, margaritas and more.
- Thursday, May 18: Bring your family to watch HUGO (2011) screening on the Atlantic Green for a night of family-friendly outdoor fun!
- Friday, May 19: Museum of Illusions hosts their grand opening and can’t wait to show you the amazing world of illusions!
For more details on Atlantic Station offerings, view the press release here. Can’t wait to see y’all Atlantic Station this month!
- Share on