Forget about playing with the latest gadget or toy you got for Christmas, it’s the year to create memories, and Atlanta is filled with things to do! Here’s what’s top on our list:
- Thrills + Chills at Netherworld Haunted House – Fun for the whole family, Netherworld is open year-round and features four escape room games and a laser tag arena.
- A day at Atlanta Dairies – From morning coffee at Cold Brew Bar to some mid-day shopping at Paradiso Plant Shop, Proper Wax, Young Blood and City Champion to post-shopping dinner at Wonderkid, Dairies is full of great things to do.
- Embark on an adventure at Fernbank – Haven’t been to the Antarctic Dinosaurs exhibit yet? Now’s the perfect time to uncover never-before-seen dinosaur fossils from one of the most isolated environments on Earth.
- Larkin on Memorial – Post holidays call for a little self-care, and whether that’s a cycling session at Vibe Ride, comforting soup + salad at Grant Park Market or fresh nails at Lush Nail Bar, Grant Park’s Larkin on Memorial has you covered.
- The FRIENDS Experience – Based in or traveling to Dallas this holiday season? Get tickets to The FRIENDS Experience. You’ll explore 12 rooms of set recreations, from Joey + Chandler’s apartment to Central Perk. You’ll even get to poke Ugly Naked Guy!
- Christmas Cocktails – Enjoy the Christmas magic while it’s still here – Miracle on Monroe closes on Dec. 26! Sippin’ Santa at Bon Ton will run through Dec. 30. Pro tip: Both are closed on Christmas Day, so plan in advance!
- Share on