It’s no wonder Restaurant L.O.A. has quickly become one of Atlanta’s premier culinary destinations!
Here’s a couple details you need to know!
– With recognition in Atlanta Magazine’s 2022 Best of Atlanta, Jezebel Magazine’s 2023 Best of Atlanta, Wall Street Journal, Garden & Gun, Forbes, The Local Palate, and more, the rooftop oasis has received major accolades + kudos for more than it’s views. (We’re looking at you, brunch + dinner!)
– On the heels of celebrating a one-year anniversary, Restaurant L.O.A. has taken its dining experience to the next level with an elevated and approachable menu refresh, a trifecta of talent, and private dining experiences that allow guests to truly take a “leave of absence.”
– That trifecta of talent we mentioned? Let us introduce new-to-the-team Executive Chef Doug Watson and Pastry Chef Micki Kimberly who joined Beverage Director + Slater Hospitality staple Randy Hayden. They’re like the three musketeers but better.
– Restaurant L.O.A.’s delicious fare can also be enjoyed at an array of private and upgraded dining options, including a private dining room for gatherings of up to 20 people, and a chef’s table, with a front-row view of the culinary expertise and creativity of the entire kitchen staff as they prepare spectacular dishes. And don’t forget The Pool Club + Grove have their own menus.
– Did someone say Pool Club? Don’t forget you can spend the day at the pool, drop by the changing rooms to get ready for an evening dining experience or come for dinner + do an after dinner cocktail in The Grove or at The Pool.
For all of the delicious details, read the full press release here. Stay in the loop with L.O.A. on Instagram, Facebook, and rooftoploa.com.
- Share on