Once the temperatures go above 60 degrees, Atlantans come out of winter hibernation and onto the city’s best patios. To make the decision of where to go a little easier, we’ve rounded up our top client patios for great eats, drinks, and spring weather vibes.
- Toast to a socially distanced beer in Tucker Brewing’s beer garden or cheers with a wine flight at Vining’s Jubilee’s SOHO.
- Enjoy a Mediterranean feast under the Georgia sun at Aziza and Falafel Nation’s shared patio or at Rina. Aziza also offers seasonal specialties with spring’s best produce. What better way to enjoy spring than to indulge in the flavors and the weather!
- Pizza and pasta are delicious year-round, but even better when you can enjoy outdoors. Bellina Alimentari’s fresh Italian fare can be savored on a Ponce City Market patio, while Varuni Napoli’s pizza is available for outdoor dining at Krog Street Market. Varuni Napoli’s midtown location also has a dedicated patio.
- Weekend brunch tastes better outside. Larkin on Memorial’s Woodward and Park and Atlanta Dairies’ Wonderkid boast delicious brunch bites, beverages, and patios.
- Speaking of Atlanta Dairies – The Yard is the perfect spot to spend a nice day whether you’re craving caffeine from Cold Brew Bar, a beer from Three Taverns Imaginarium or food from Wonderkid, this open container greenspace is the perfect spot.
- Share on