Vinings Jubilee’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting is a yearly tradition for Atlantans, and for good reason. The magical event, which occurs in early December each year, features a grand, fire truck entrance from Santa Claus + his elves, 1940’s style carolers singing all the classics, train rides around the town center, face painting + ornament decorating, a Jazz band playing all the Christmas tunes and even a showering of the season’s first snow.
With such a special event that brings smiles to so many family + friends’ faces, it’s no wonder why media was abuzz. We’ve been honored to have had Vinings Jubilee as our client for 11 years now, and can’t wait for you to check out some of our favorite press pieces leading up to this year’s 36th tree lighting:
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution featured the annual event as a magical way to usher in the holiday season and even shared some words from David Cochran, Paces Properties’ president and CEO, about the history of the event.
- Atlanta Parent chose the tree lighting as one of the “2021 Best Holiday Lights and Tree Displays Near Atlanta.”
- The Atlanta 100 covered the event as a feature article.
- CBS46 showcased the tree lighting as a top place to see holiday and Christmas tree lights.
- Cobb Life Magazine named the event as a top holiday happening in the area.
- Thrillist selected the event as one of its top things to do in Atlanta this weekend.
- WSB-TV highlighted the tree lighting as one of the top holiday events happening around Atlanta.
- Share on