It’s almost that time again – children all over the country are scrambling to get their dad the perfect Father’s Day gift. Or, maybe that’s just us! If you’re not sure what to get your pops + need some fresh ideas, you’re in luck. Some of our favorite gifts are below:
- Bruce Moffett Cooks: A New England Chef in a New South Kitchen is a great cookbook for dads… everyone, really ($22.78)
- Football Leather Coasters are perfect for your dad’s man cave ($10.00)
- Fun dad socks because honestly, we could all use a pair ($11.99)
- Refillable leather notebook that you can use to plan a trip together! ($29.99)
- For the hungry dads, take your old man out to for pizza on June 16 at Varuni Napoli’s Midtown location! $30 will get you a special Father’s Day pie + two pints of Peroni
None of these speak to you? Ask your dad to guess three things that he thinks he’s getting for Father’s Day… then, choose one! Happy Father’s Day, friends.
- Share on