Brunch is arguably one of the highlights of a weekend in Atlanta. Who can say no to bottomless mimosas and decadent food sure to put you in a food coma for your afternoon siesta? If you’re looking for new brunch spots to visit, Food Network just released their list of “Atlanta’s Best Brunches” and you’re sure to find a spot to cure your craving.
- Go beyond your basic bacon and egg breakfast at Bon Ton where they take the brunch you know and add a twist with Vietnamese and Cajun flavors. Switch it up with the Lafayette breakfast sandwich or the Vietnamese omelet. Looking for something different than your latte? Try their Vietnamese Irish Coffee with Guinness and bourbon.
- One of 360 Media’s personal favorite neighborhood lunch spots, Full Commission at Larkin on Memorial is a great spot for a simple and easy brunch stop with a Southern English muffin or their take on a Poptart. Get caffeinated while you’re there with their nitro cold brew.
- Le Petit Marché is a Kirkwood favorite. You’ll feel like you’ve stepped off an Atlanta street and into a quaint European café. Pro tip: Arrive early on weekends if you don’t want to be stuck in line for a while.
- Check out Mission + Market if you’re looking for a classy twist on brunch. With dishes like Corned Duck Hash and Korean-Style Chicken + Waffles, you’re guaranteed to leave full and happy.
- If you’re a firm believer pizza should be at every meal, then Varuni Napoli is the perfect stop for you. With three brunch pies, you are sure to find one that suits your taste. Try the Colazione Americana with roasted cremini mushrooms, spicy Italian sausage, mozzarella, pancetta and crumbled egg yolk with a rich espresso on the side.
Ready to make your Sunday plans for the rest of the year? Click here for the full list of brunch spots.
- Share on