The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival kicks off its 8th year next weekend, and with so much to do, see, sip + savor, we find it’s best to go into the four day Festival with a plan of attack… and an empty stomach! Whether you’re a first timer to the Festival or a well-seasoned attendee, we’ve lined up this year’s can’t miss events:
- Destination Delicious: presented by The Local Palate
- The name says it all… this is one tasty event! Take a road trip to all of the South’s most epic culinary destinations – without getting in a car. The kickoff party to the 2018 AFWF features chef creations, fantastic libations + live music.
- Tasting Tents
- The all-you-can-indulge layout that comes with this inclusive ticket is like no other. Eat, drink + explore through the region’s top food and drink products and creations while also celebrating the international influences that have helped shape our region. Whether you kick off your Friday night noshing, or wind down Sunday sipping on libations, the Tasting Tents are not to be missed.
- Ingredients of Taste presented by ADAC
- Held at the ADAC showrooms, this year’s event will transport guests to the true space of inspiration for an acclaimed chef – the comfort of their own home. Chefs will serve up dinner-party style pairings that are both unexpected, tasteful + delicious.
For more information on #AFWF18 or to purchase tickets, please visit www.atlfoodandwinefestival.com.
- Share on