Things may be changing, but that doesn’t mean your favorite restaurants have to. Buckhead favorite, Mission + Market, is trying to make takeout and delivery as stress-free as possible with a few convenient options:
- Curbside Pick-Up + Alcohol To-Go: No dine-in service, no problem – they are offering online ordering with curbside pickup from 12-8pm. Simply place an order by calling 404-948-2927, pull up near valet and Mission + Market will hand deliver your meal (with gloves, of course.) Don’t forget to order that cocktail or wine to go! (Or if you already have a fully stocked bar at home, head here to learn how to make one of Chef Ian’s favorite cocktails.
- Themed Days: Switching things up is key right now and what better way to do that than with food? Mission + Market changes up their offerings daily.
- Monday: Vietnamese Fried Chicken
- Tuesday: Feed Home Schoolers for $5
- Wednesday: Make It Your Way Burgers
- Thursday: Free Meals for Service Industry
- Friday: Beat Bobby Flay Fish Pie
- Saturday: Brunch All Day
- Delivery: If you prefer delivery, they are offering online ordering and delivery through GrubHub and Uber Eats for a limited time.
During uncertain times such as this, it is vital to support your community and local businesses and Mission + Market has a few ways you can do that.
- Gift cards: Purchase a gift card and receive $10 back on every $50 and $25 back on every $100 on gift cards now through Tuesday, March 31. The bounce-back offer will be available to use June 1 through August 30. Gift cards can be mailed or are available for pickup.
- Support their staff: Hospitality workers have taken a hit during this difficult time so if you can give back, click here and donate. If you choose to donate more than $100, Mission + Market will send you 25% of your donation in gift cards to spend at the restaurant upon reopening.
Please note, these offerings are subject to change. Check Mission + Market’s website for the latest updates.
- Share on