Patio season is here and #team360 are huge fans of taking advantage of this beautiful weather. Despite COVID-19 changing our traditional dining experiences, patios are making it easier than ever to social distance while still enjoying a drink with friends. Check out some of our favorite client picks – you can thank us later. Cheers!
- Atlanta Dairies’ Wonderkid – Wonderkid’s intimate patio is perfect for cooling off after a walk on the BeltLine – just don’t forget some soft serve from King of Pops!
- Bellina Alimentari – This Ponce City Market staple features a pup-friendly patio just outside the bustling food hall. You can’t go wrong with one of their famous pastas and an Aperol Spritz.
- Falafel Nation – Soak up the sun on Falafel Nation’s patio in the heart of the Westside Provisions District and enjoy delicious Israeli bites like their Falafel Pita with a side of the all too addictive fries and Harissa aioli.
- Larkin on Memorial’s Full Commission – Full Commission’s modern and chic patio offers a casual yet delicious dining experience in historic Grant Park (not to mention, it’s shaded from that summer heat.) And while they aren’t open for dine-in just yet, we can’t wait to frequent this gem.
- Mission + Market – This Buckhead hotspot’s wraparound private patio offers breathtaking cityscape views in addition to critically-acclaimed eats by Chef Ian Winslade. Don’t forget to try one of their innovative seasonal cocktails to go with your meal.
- Vinings Jubilee’s Paces & Vine – Paces & Vine has a beautiful all-weather patio which faces the heart of Vinings Jubilee where you’re sure to enjoy their Tarragon Greyhound and their Ahi Tuna Poke.
- Rina – Rina’s BeltLine-facing patio is the perfect place to stop for authentic Israeli street food and boozy milkshakes from their take-out window. Our personal favorite is the Turkish Coffee – maybe add a side of Tahini Chocolate Chip cookies while you’re there.
- Varuni Napoli Midtown & Krog Street Market – Varuni’s secluded Midtown patio is perfect for a unique al fresco dining experience. Delight in a slice of Atlanta’s best pizza surrounded by a beautifully, rustic old tree and ivy-covered wall. And we can’t forget their Krog Street Market location with a spacious outdoor patio – nothing better after a BeltLine stroll than a pie and a beer.
- Share on