Mother’s Day is this Sunday and we’re giving you gifts ideas that will make an impression on every mom in your life – even those who say they don’t need a thing!
Is your mom the ultimate foodie? Grab her tickets to this year’s Atlanta Food & Wine Festival or sign up for a pasta making class at Bellina Alimentari. Is mom ready to take those skills to her own kitchen? Pick her up a PeachDish gift card and watch her wow at dinner time. What better way to finish dinner than with something as sweet as she is, like a Cannoli Kit from Varuni Napoli. This fun and delicious dessert will put you both to work – but with a sweet payoff!
Not a foodie? No problem! Give mom the gift of relaxation with a gift card from The Spa at Atlanta Marriot Marquis, or pick her up a one-of-a-kind gift from one of the many shops at Vining’s Jubilee.
If you’re in search of a spot to dine on Mother’s Day, view the full list of open hours for our restaurant clients below.
- Bellina Alimentari – 12pm-8pm, For more information, call 404-330-9933.
- Bon Ton – 11am-12am, For more information, call 404-996-6177.
- Mission + Market – 11am-4pm, Guests can expect 2 brunch specials in addition to the lunch menu. For reservations, call 404-948-2927.
- The Lawrence – 10am-2:30pm for brunch service and 5:30-10pm for dinner service. For reservations, call 404-961-7177.
- Varuni Napoli – 12pm-10pm (Morningside) and 11:30am-9pm (Krog Street Market). Varuni Napoli’s Morningside location is now serving brunch pizza. For more information, call 404-709-2690 (Morningside) or 404-500-5550 (Krog Street Market).
- Share on