From murder mysteries + live comedy shows, to dating advice + sports commentary, there is no shortage of podcasts for today’s listeners. Many of these podcasts are helpful to pass time during a morning’s commute or to learn something new.
As kick-ass professionals in the PR industry, it’s vital to stay up-to-date on industry news + trends in order to remain relevant, as well as to understand how to how to cultivate relationships and fulfill your client’s needs.
We’ve compiled a list of our top PR-driven podcasts we think would be perfect to add to your subscription list. Check them out below:
- Young PR Pros: Job dreamers, seekers + newbies alike can relate and learn from these incredible PR pros who provide tips + advice on how to advance your career.
- Unforgettable: Tune in if you’re ready to use your voice, speak your truth, creating positive messages + cultivate relationships that will help to make you unforgettable.
- SHEQUALITY: Hosted by The PR Council Board Member Lee Caraher, this listen is dedicated to the important issues facing women in the workplace.
- Pitching PR: In each episode, a different PR expert, who has made a mark in PR, social media and other creative industries, shares his or her insight for taking your career to the next level.
- PR Week: A super easy way to remain briefed on news + opinions from the PR world.
- Skimm’d From The Couch: Powerful female leaders join the hosts each week to chat about their road to success, career wins + worst advice ever received.
- Share on