Since opening late last year, Wonderkid has made big marks in the Atlanta media culinary scene. The elevated diner experience located in Atlanta Dairies is worth visiting for the décor alone (picture mid-century meets bohemian), but of course, we’re partial to the food too. Don’t take our word for it, see what local writers are saying below!
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution featured Wonderkid in their “First Look” series
- Architectural Digest noted their exquisite design
- Atlanta Business Chronicle ran a story spotlighting the partnership between Big Citizen and King of Pops that ultimately led to Wonderkid
- Curbed included the diner in a piece on the redevelopment of Atlanta Dairies
- Eater listed the spot as one of the hottest restaurants in Atlanta right now
Stop by today if you haven’t been yet!
- Share on